Carrier 48VR Packaged Unit
This system manages energy use in the winter by selecting the best heating source for the conditions—a gas furnace or electric heat pump. During the cooling season, enjoy the benefits afforded by two-stage compression for enhanced dehumidification and comfort. All year long, it maintains your comfort mostly using low-stage operation to deliver consistent, quiet, high-efficiency temperature control.
Why This Packaged Product Is Right for You
- Energy Savings: ENERGY STAR® certified. Up to 15.5 SEER and 8.5 HSPF for enhanced energy savings.
- Comfort Features: Enhanced comfort features for improved temperature control and more consistent comfort.
- System Type: Heating and cooling system that uses electricity for cooling and has the option of gas or electricity for heating.
- Humidity Control: Offers enhanced humidity control. Can operate at a lower speed to extract more humidity from your indoor air.
- Size: Available in various sizes that can accommodate most homes. Your Carrier expert will recommend the appropriate model to fit your needs.