INFINITY® AIR PURIFIER GAPAA
The award-winning Infinity air purifier works silently in-line with your HVAC system to make the air you breathe healthier. It uses Captures and Kills™ technology to trap up to 95% of pathogens down to .30 micron in size, then uses an electrical charge to kill or inactive them.
With every cycle of air that passes through this patented air purifying system—up to 8 per hour, pollen, animal dander, smoke, bacteria and other pollutants are trapped and held tightly to the filter. An electrical charge then bursts the cell walls of pathogens it comes in contact with.
Independent testing has proven the Infinity air purifier’s effectiveness against 13 pathogens plus a common household fungus.
Download Product Documents
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV 15 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 95% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 13 common pathogens:
- Avian influenza
- Human influenza
- Wild type A influenza
- Common cold
- Smallpox surrogate
- Coronavirus (SARS)
- Bacillus subtilis
- Mycobacterium parafortuitum (tuberculosis surrogate)
- Serratia marcescens
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Proven effective against Aspergillus versicolor (a common fungus)
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.