For A Free in home Consultation - (503) 698-2665
Comfort Solutions Maintenance Information
One of the most important things you can do to extend the life of your heating and cooling system is to have an annual maintenance. Having an annual maintenance will provide you with peace of mind by knowing that someone is looking out for your family’s comfort and safety.
With annual maintenance, potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble and you extra money.
Additional benefits are:
- Your manufacturer warranty will remain intact.
- Helps to support lower energy cost.
- Fewer repairs
- Extends life of equipment
- Safer equipment operation
Having an annual maintenance done takes about 60 to 90 minutes depending on the type of equipment. Our NATE Certified technicians will go thru equipment thoroughly and provide you a checklist of what was done and make any recommendations.
Some of the things you can expect when you have a maintenance done are:
- Combustion Test on Gas Furnaces
- Test safety control operations
- Test thermostat operation
- Inspect electrical connections and wire
We offer 3 different kinds of Equipment Protection Agreements to suit your needs.
Give us a call or email us so we can help you select the one that works best for you.