PERFORMANCE™ BOOST 90 GAS FURNACE 59SP5
PERFORMANCE™ BOOST 90 GAS FURNACE 59SP5 – Innovation, efficiency, quality: Our best Carrier® Performance™ Series condensing gas furnaces offer smart electronics and multi-stage capabilities that take indoor comfort and energy-saving performance to new levels. Performance Series furnaces offer the Carrier quality, environmental stewardship and lasting durability that have endured for more than a century. And, to ensure maximum year-round efficiency with both gas and electric heating capabilities. We can include a new Carrier heat pump and compatible Carrier thermostat to create a HYBRID HEAT® dual fuel system.
The multi-speed blower motor of this energy-efficient furnace can do more than just add to your comfort. Paired with the right cooling system, it can actually boost SEER levels to help you save on energy costs all year round.
Ideal Humidity® System technology improves summer dehumidification from an air conditioner or heat pump. SmartEvap™ technology also aids dehumidification by periodically stopping the multi-speed fan while it’s in “Constant ON” mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away deterring re-humidification by up to 10%.
Download Product Documents
Carrier Performance Gas Furnace Brochure
Gas Furnace 90plus Owners Manual
- Up to 96.5% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Multi-speed, high-efficiency, ECM blower motor enhances comfort
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumidification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode1
- Comfort Heat Technology® feature intelligently stages heating cycles to reduce temperature swings and improve efficiency
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Includes air filter cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty3
- Optional labor warranty available4
- Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions, where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration, will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
- Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.